Search This Blog

51 Most Amazing Nature Boy Ric Flair Quotes Evry Wrestling Fan Should Never Forget

Top 50 quotes of Ric Flair famous quotes, rare quotes and sayings Ric Flair inspiring quotes, funny Ric Flair quotes, Ric Flair life quotes, Ric Flair love quotes.

Ric Flair Quotes Wrestling Fans Should Never Forget

The guy who could be me, but he knows when to draw the line, is John Cena. John Cena can rock 'n' roll, let me tell you. Ric Flair

If you have notoriety, you can dress any way you want to dress. That's the way it is. I just like to get dressed up. I think that they go hand in hand - notoriety and people lookin at ya. If they look at ya, either you look like a million dollars, or you don't. A guy can have a phenomenal body, but if the suit doesn't fit him, forget it. Ric Flair

In order to be the man, you have to beat the man. Ric Flair

Miami was always a town that was kind to me as a wrestler. It's a great wrestling town, and it's a great town, period. There's so much to do in Miami. Ric Flair

I tell everyone in the world that I have always been the best father I could be and that I was the worst husband. Wooo! Ric Flair

I bleed like nobody else. Ric Flair

I have had the greatest wrestling career in the history of pro wrestling. Ric Flair

I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare. Ric Flair

You gotta have a pocket square, I think. Ric Flair

All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me. Ric Flair

If you don't like it, learn to love it! Ric Flair

To be the man, you gotta beat the man! Ric Flair

Richard Fliehr does not make any money. Ric Flair

I'm Ric Flair! The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! Ric Flair

Nobody has wrestled everybody in the business like I have, especially not Bret Hart. Ric Flair

First of all, Vince McMahon doesn't argue - he tells you! Ric Flair

My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime. Ric Flair

I had my first 'Survivor Series' in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on. Ric Flair

When somebody has convinced you that you're not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself. Ric Flair

For me, it's about camaraderie. My whole life is like, if something's going on, nothing ever preceded fun. I always put my friends and the fun and the business ahead of everything. Ric Flair

I feel great. I had a blood clot. It was a bad deal. But when I look at my friends with hip replacements, knee replacements, shoulder replacements, neck surgeries, back surgeries, I'll take the blood clot. Ric Flair

I can take more punishment than anyone in the business. Ric Flair

I spent more money on one robe than guys spend in five years. Ric Flair

None of this was written to hurt anybody's feelings. Ric Flair

It's much more casual than it was, but my clothes and my ring attire - I thought up half of what I brought to the show. Ric Flair

I was really good at being a bad guy; I like that role. Not being bad to people - just talking bad. Ric Flair

I was really good at being a bad guy. Ric Flair

Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line. Ric Flair

I do close to 30 minutes in cardio at a very high rate. I raise the level of intensity. I do a level 18 on the elliptical at four miles an hour for 20 minutes. That's 360 calories. I want to see someone else try that. The resistance factor at 18 is brutal. No one goes to 20. Ric Flair

Do I feel like I'm 65? No. I feel like I'm 15. That's my problem. I'm trying as hard as I can to act like I'm 65, but it's very difficult. Ric Flair

Without your health, you've got nothing going on. I thank God every day for good health. Ric Flair


ric flair quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.